BENEFITS OF USING OUR LONG-LIFE, FULL SPECTRUM FLUORESCENTS:
- Longer life and highest lumen output
- Outstanding warranty - 5-year warranty on Integralight Fluorescents and 30 months on compact fluorescents and High Ouput fluorescents
- High levels of illumination, which will allow "2 for 4" retrofits to save 40% or more on lighting. (You can obtain the same amount of light with 2 of our Integralights as you can with 4 of the standard cool-white lights.) You can save on bulbs, ballasts, maintenance and electricity.
- Less replacement cost, fewer lamps to buy
- Labor saving - energy saving
- Environmentally friendly - low mercury
- Closest to true sunlight - high Color Rendering Index (CRI) to improve see-ability and make it easier to perform visual tasks; also improves product "shelf appeal" by producing vibrant true-to-life colors.
- Improves energy levels, helps relieve eye strain.
- Proven to help reduce symptoms of Artificial Light Syndrome and Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD).
- Excellent light for offices, laboratories, greenhouses, barns, and homes.
Our high quality Full Spectrum Fluorescent Bulbs help eliminate many problems of standard fluorescent bulbs, such as:
- Short life: most standard lamps are rated at 3,000 to 12,000 hours (ours are rated up to
- Decreased light output: standard lamps will decrease up to 40% of their light output within 18 months. (our long-life fluorescents retain 85-90% of their brightness throughout their rated life.)
- Poor quality of light: artificial light from cool-white fluorescent lamps may cause symptoms of Artificial Light Syndrome (headaches, fatigue, eye strain, glare, irritability, etc.) (our full spectrum lights provide light closer to natural sunlight)
- Operational problems and labor: (our lights provide less flicker, easier starting, fewer trips up and down the ladder)
Replace your incandescent bulbs with our Full Spectrum Compact Fluorescents (CFL):
- Reduce Energy Costs 75%, A 23W CFL provides approximately the same light as a 100W incandescent bulb.
- By using Full Spectrum CFLs rather than the standard, cool white CFLs, you get a more natural light, closer to sunlight.
- Rated for 15,000 hours with a 30-month warranty.